Hi everybody, this is Sabryna and I welcome you to this review of ZetaClear 🙂
This article is based on my experience on how I fought with nail fungus. Nail fungus may not be a matter of life and death, but it can be very painful disease if not treated timely. Even the person suffering from fungal infection cannot bear the smell of their his/her own feet. Nail fungus can become worse if proper care is not taken in time. I used ZetaClear to treat nail fungus and this review will give you a thorough insight to how I got rid of my nail infections.
Make sure you read this review properly so that you can decide if you should buy it or not.
Table Of Content
ZetaClear Is Recommended If :
- You are suffering from nail infection and you are not aware how to proceed.
- The pain and smell of fungal infection have made you really uncomfortable and irritated.
- You have tried everything available in the market as per recommendation, but got unsatisfactory results with all of them.
- You are looking for an effective,proven and natural remedy to get rid of nail fungus fast.
Zeta Clear shows visible effects after it is applied as per the instructions.I am also among those thousands of victims around the world who suffered from nail fungus. In this article I would like to share my experience on how I got rid of nail fungus using Zeta Clear. Note I am not here to sell any product , I will only share my personal review of ZetaClear.
Check out the complete article to get more exciting insights.
Any Discounts or Free Bottles?
To build up on their already mammoth popularity in the field of Nail Fungus treatment, ZetaClear has introduced several exciting offers for us.
100% Free Shipping (Presently provided by no other product in this industry) Hurry up and take action NOW : These offers will be taken off within 24 Hours.
Main Natural ingredients are Nitricum Acidum 30C, Arsenicum Album 200C ,Antimonium Curdum 200C ,Sulphur 12X ,Thuja Ocidentalis 200C ,Mancinella 30C. Other ingredients are Lemongrass Oil, Vitamin E, Almond Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Undecylenic Acid, Clove Oil. These ingredients are natural and approved by FDA as well. All the ingredients were clinically tested before they were put to use.
How To Use ZetaClear?
There are two ways to use this.
- Oral Spray
- The Topical Solution
When using the oral spray, it is advisable to use two sprays which will be applied on the tongue three times a day. For children upto the ages of twelve, no doctor consultation is needed. Ages below that require consultation of a doctor.
The topical solution comes with a built in application brush, two or three strokes need to be applied on the affected areas. Reusing the application brush into the solution, once it has been in contact with the infected areas, might contaminate the solution. The risk of reinfection and spreading increases with this procedure. A better practise would be to use a cotton swab which you can dispose off later.
Zetaclear attempts to heal the nail fungus through two main routes with two simultaneous treatments. Homeopathic remedies are safe and free of side effects. The other ingredients used are natural substances which in turn are derived from natural ingredients. The oil contained in the topical solution have a long history of clearing inflammations and is safe to use.
The topical solution should not come in contact with the eyes or nose.
Why You Should Avoid Laser Surgery for Toenail Fungus?
Laser treatment for toenail fungus comes with a lot of disadvantages. Some of them are:
- Takes a lot of time (almost an year) for your nail to grow back once it has been removed.
- Patients are often advised to keep using a nail fungus prevention cream even after the surgery.
- This is done to keep the fungus from growing back.
- It is a highly expensive procedure and can take anything between $700-$1000
- There are lots of recurring costs like ointments and periodic checkups.
Please see this video to know more about laser treatment of nail fungus infection.
Does ZetaClear Really Work?
Yes! I must admit that this medication is quite popular and effective while treating nail fungus infection. Eventually, after applying it for a few weeks as per the recommendation, I found visible positive results. The fungus is disappearing with less pain and smell. It was the wonder for me and the end of my worries.
It deals with the problem on the surface and under the surface of the nail. As per the instruction of the pack paint your nail with ointment and it will naturally remove fungus from the nail without leaving any mark. The solution is colorless that is the reason why no one can make out when you apply it during the day time. It’s nice to spread some happiness around sharing your happiness to good to be true experiences!
My Personal Experience With ZetaClear
I tried many home remedies , creams and even thought about laser surgery. But ultimately I thought of giving ZetaClear a try. After using it for a few weeks, I found out that my nails were regaining their original shine and health. The Lemongrass Oil works as an anti fungal agent , Vitamin E helps in removing scars from nails ,tea tree oil flourishes the skin and Clove oil works as an analgesic against the fungus.
Why You Should Buy ZetaClear
- For completely removing toe nail fungus infection from your nails.
- Promote healthy nails and get rid of the disgusting smell which comes with the infection.
- Backed by scientific tests and is clinically proven too.
- It has a natural scent i.e. unnoticeable by people.
- Since its discovery, no reports of side effects or health risks have come to light.
- It is convenient and easy to use at home without any pro-guidance.
Why You Should Not Buy?
- If you are fine with infection on your nails and are not worried about them.
- If you do not want to spend extra money on care of your nails to make them healthy.
- If you want to bear the pain and wait till the time the fungus infection gets removed by itself.
Is ZetaClear a Scam?
Now you must be thinking, is it a scam or fake?
You will find many reviews listed on top of the major search engines, and those are evidence that it is not at all a scam, it truly works and it has worked for thousands of people suffering from nail fungus disease including me.
Even, if you are still not convinced, you should order a trial pack and apply it for few weeks, if you start getting results you will be encouraged to order another pack and if unfortunately you are not satisfied you can claim your money back from the company, but that never happens.
If you find any review within your search results, that discusses that ZetaClear is a failure and it doesn’t work, then you should keep in mind that it is a medicine, it is not a magic that works overnight.
Probably the person who wrote the negative review didn’t use it according to the instructions, and for a reasonable period of time.
The experts who developed the medicine suggests few weeks of use, and the results will be obvious and guaranteed that anybody who uses it will be convinced to continue its use. One reason to trust that ZetaClear is not a scam is that it is offered with a money back guarantee, which no other product in the market for nail fungus cure is available and offered.
Zetaclear is a combination of multiple ingredients which has been designed to treat fingernail and toenail fungus. A topical solution it is, rich in plant oils that externally work on the nail. A homeopathic remedy heals the infection from within. Zetaclear kills nail fungus immediately, enhances the health of the nail and removes the yellowing of the nails.
This spray contains homeopathic ingredients in a twenty alcohol. The ingredients include Arsenicum album, Antimonium crudum, Mancinella, Nitricum acidum, Thuja occidentalis, and Sulphur. Together these ingredients help soothe the inflammation, supporting the healing abilities of the body and ridding the body of an infection. The topical solution contains tea tree oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, lavender oil and vitamin E. Undecylenic acid has been derived from the castor oil plant and it destroys the fungi causing the infection and relieves itching and burning of the infected tissues.
Nitricum Acidum 30C – Provides relief from the pain
Arsenicum Album 200C – It helps to restore the original color of the nails
Antimonium Curdum 200C – It helps in treating the nail fungus.
Sulphur 12X – It helps in reducing the swelling and works as antiseptic agent that can reduce the infection.
Thuja Ocidentalis 200C – Diminishes the warts.
- Alcohol Base : Alcohol serves as the diluent for the homeopathic remedy. This is a natural preservative which has been tested. Alcohol is generally safe to use as a base.
- Homeopathic Antimonium Crudum: This is used to relieve excess moisture and itching. It reduces redness and drainage of the tissues surrounding the infected nails.
- Homeopathic Arsenicum Album : This supports the health of the entire body by promoting healing.
- Homeopathic Mancinella: This relieves redness and discomfort.
- Homeopathic Nitricum Acidum: This is used to facilitate the healing at the surface of the mucus membranes.
- Homeopathic Sulphur : This helps relieve itching and supports the overall health of the immune system.
- Homeopathic Thuja Occidentalis: This is used to relieve chronic infections.
The ingredients also cover tea tree, clove, lavender oil and lemongrass. Zetaclear also has highly concentrated essential oils. Almond oil and jojoba oil is also present and they nourish and soothe the inflamed tissues, serving as the perfect carrier oils.
- Undecylenic Acid: This is derived from the castor oil and helps destroy fungi. It relieves itching and burning of the infected area. It also helps enhance the immune response.
- Tea Tree Oil: It helps destroy fungi, viruses, yeast and bacteria. This is one of the safest essential oils which can be safely used without dilution. It relieves itching and fungal infections.
- Clove Oil : This is a very concentrated essential oil which relieves infections. It can however be irritating to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Almond Oil : This has healing properties which penetrates through the tissues. It relieves itching and is soothing to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: This is actually wax which is similar to the oil in the human skin. It can be absorbed into the skin very easily and is rich in antioxidants.
- Lemon grass oil: It relieves swollen tissues and enhances circulation improving the rate of healing.
- Lavender Oil: This fights off infections and comforts itchy tissues, promoting healing. It helps relieve inflammation.
- Vitamin E: It is rich in antioxidants which nourish the surface of the skin. It emanated free radicals, enhancing the healing process by twofold.
How Does ZetaClear Work?
It can not be claimed that Zetaclear is nail fungus treatment which works in 100% cases, there might be a nail fungus case which is severe than the usual fungus of nails. Yes but it has been proved by surveys and internet polls that it works for majority of people who have used it.
The application is very simple, it is a two level process a spray and a solution to be applied on the nail, it is suggested to use twice a day, one when you wake up in the morning and second application should be at night when your going to sleep.
Zetaclear is the only product of its kind which is a blend of homeopathic and natural ingredients, and is offered with a money back guarantee. A 30 day trial package is provided to use, most of the people start seeing results within few days so there is no point to return and claim the money, but they have to order another packet to continue its use for another couple of months.
The solution, when applied under the nail works rapidly reaching the inner skin and absorbed quickly, the ugly yellowish spot is removed by the spray which is applied on the upper part of the nail; it is for external use only.
It is a complete package that cures the disease not only externally like all other products in the market but its works internally too, preventing the re-growth of fungus and its spread on other nails.
Reviews by Genuine Customers
To make matters easy for you, I have compiled few random reviews from authority websites. They are as follows: